Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2016

Pink beach Indonesia

Pink beach!!!!, wowwwwww
Would want to pay a visit once in a wholelife, airasia is doing flight ticket promotion (free seat if you managed to grab it at sharp 12am) from today (13/6)until Sunday.
Go and grab it! 
it's 2.17pm now and I haven't book my ticket😝😓😓😓😓
No Plan No plan!!!!!
Should list pink beach in one of my travel list for 2017.
I goggled and found out that pink beach located at Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia.
Saw some review stated that there is a second pink beach located 15minutes away from the 1st beach.
Here are some pink beach photos which I found online, definitely will blog in detail if I happen today a visit there sometimes ☺️☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big Grin Smile Bear Big Grin Smile Bear Big Grin Smile BearBlinking Kawaii Cute Bear Blinking Kawaii Cute Bear Domo-kun Cute