Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

PLEASE stop disturb my LIFE....................

STOP disturbing my life!!! i am sick of it and its disgusting....
can u plz leave me alone and just get out of my WORLd, GET OUT OF my life....
u idiolt ,stupid.....
DOnt disturb me AGAIN...and stop that messaging everyday...
U make me sick...==
go away WITH YOUR world...
i HATE u......and i wONt forgive u forever.......til i die......
fake people...
u think i am stUpid ....
u think i will simply just forgive u..?tell u ..
NO!! NEVER!!
IMPOSSIBLE!!
go hell with YOUR Angel and superstition GOD world.......
fuck.....
I WONT believe in that....shit thing..!!
i more prefer my SATAN world than ur fucking fake god world...
angel...??
chew.....
u thought u r?
u think u r good?
humour?
dont pretend!!!
i wont believe u !!
i wont let u help ME!!
NEVEr!!

2 comments:

  1. girl.... dont hurt yourself because some guy like that. no matter how you hurt yourself, he wont know . and he still enjoy with his ANGEL. he wont care you cut your wrist or you cried. he wont care. he will laugh with his ANGEL. therefore, why want torture yourself for someone that cant even see your pain?

    many people still love you. perhaps, the time havent come . just wait. you still young. more for you to see my friend.

    eric leong. follow my blog if you free. thanks ;D

    eric17twins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know..
    just cant control myself when it happened...
    love is such a suffering thing...
    i didnt even want to think about it now...
    anyway thanks...

    ReplyDelete

Big Grin Smile Bear Big Grin Smile Bear Big Grin Smile BearBlinking Kawaii Cute Bear Blinking Kawaii Cute Bear Domo-kun Cute