Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

birthday...birthday..........


birthday?birthday!birthday..............wow!!!my birthday..should i be happy..?sad..?curious..?hahx...^^''

got a bit crazy dy....

yesterday i receive a suprise from my fren oso roommate"bei bei"...

she bought me a super huge "patrick"(d one in spongebob cartoon)....hahx....luv d patrick so muchie.......^^

once i receive, totally crazy n keep on laughing n talk to my litlle"patrick"haha.....little..?wrong word!!i think shud be my super duper huge "mr patrick"

luv u so much bei bei n oso my patrick....mmuackz.....

thankz to haz n jack too for being so funny when bringing me out laz nite...^^three fren wif me on d time "12am" laz nite...hahx.....

simple but happy celebration...^^sometimes simple oso bring happiness^^ rite..?maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big Grin Smile Bear Big Grin Smile Bear Big Grin Smile BearBlinking Kawaii Cute Bear Blinking Kawaii Cute Bear Domo-kun Cute