Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

i m really serious in my part time job....i hope i can success in it....

everyone has their own dream...
their own job.........
most ppl know what they are doing...
some ppl have their aim ad target..
some lost their way....
me too..
i ever lost my way in my life and my career...
i dont know what i m doing .....
and i cant focused in it...
i just saw many disadvantages in my job.....
everything that i do i feel hopeless.....
i struggle............
disaapointed....
finally i "woke up"
i know i must serious in my job even i not sastified with it..
now i love it...
i love being a hairstylist...
im still learning to be d best...
and also i find my part time..
in insurance and investment field..
just hope everything can go smooth...
and i can achieve what i want...
now feeling to find another part time...
i m desperating in money....
i have no choice...
what job will suit..?
pub..?
actually i got think about tat...

but...
is that good..?
so confusing...
who can lead my way.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big Grin Smile Bear Big Grin Smile Bear Big Grin Smile BearBlinking Kawaii Cute Bear Blinking Kawaii Cute Bear Domo-kun Cute