Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

thank you^^ frenz^^

first of all...need to thanks my roomate...."qiqi"
thankz for owez by my side no matter what happened...
u acc me when i "down"
although sometimes my temper not good...
but we never quarrel...
but got "cold war"haha...:)
thankz ya^^
next will be my best fren "renice loo"
i will tell u anything when i m not happy...
when i feel down,not sastified with my job,quarrel with family..
u will be d first that know...
those few years,u r d one tat encourage me...
even until now...
when i wanna gave up my job,,,
u tellme not to..
u say i sure will success one day..
^^really thanks...
next will be my aiya son"soul cj"
actually u treat me really good enuf jor...
when u come kl ,u find me,
acc me, treat me yam cha..
then i get to know "godsoul"
thanks...
i know i treat u not enuf good if compare to u..
really glad to have u as my fren..
although there is some mistaken between us b4..
but dy past...
most important is now..
really^^
who will be next neh..?
xiao tou"robin"
u r d one so special..
owez bully me.
hahax...
jk jk...
i still remember u owez act as driver
for"wesney crew"..
thanks ya...wont forget u...
ur support i can sense...
gambateh to u too^^
next will be all my dear fren when secondary school^^
u guys owez d best in my heart ..
really...
sian ,avy,suk hui,a tak,sing wan,zi lee,priscilla....
we owez go out"lepak lepak"b4...
hahx...
miss those time...
sian,i miss ur"red"face...lolx..
owez become red when u shy...
haha..
so cute neh...
avy..
i miss d time when we sing 2gether
when be dj at school..
wa...
really miss++
suk hui,
where is ur aaron..?
u two ar...
owez flirt with each other..
hahx..
a tak..
hahx....
u owez bring us go lepak when nite..
we lik hanging around at d airport...
lolx..
i still remember u r d first one tats celebrate birthday with me two years ago..
:)
time past so fast..
i dont even feel happy now..
writing all these make me miss u guys so much...
now seem like writing"wasiat"hahx..
priscilla...
hahx..
u r my close fren when we go to plkn 2gether...
those moment was so unforgetable...
best trainer n trainee..
dint regret for being to choose for plkn..^^
now come back to kl frenz..
guys...
i get to know many frenz at kl...
somes are really good...
for example...
jue wang ge...
hahx...^^
actually u really nice la..
but i dont know u well.
hope got chance to know u well........
jimo ge ...a special guy,...
ben dan zhu zhu..
jimo ge special girl..^^
jimmy chiaz...
cute piggy^^
hahx...
nice fren...
i say wanna "kao"u ma...
but u dont wan me....lolx...
sure wont forget joun
sorry ya....
dont know how to describe...
but u r a nice brother...
when wanna bring me see golden fish..
hahahhahx...
gavinn yee...
someone tat appear in my life suddenly..
:)

and also haz leong and jack ho..
u two appear so suddenly in our life..
anyway tats fate..
and we appreciate it...^^
thankz^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big Grin Smile Bear Big Grin Smile Bear Big Grin Smile BearBlinking Kawaii Cute Bear Blinking Kawaii Cute Bear Domo-kun Cute