Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

First Shooting on Last April ><//

 Trying my very best to act emo since this is my first photoshooting:)
Photographer Brandon was very patient in guiding me on my pose:)
Was kinda tired and sleepy that time because it was already 10++pm when i reach Subang Empire Hotel.

It's was a nice hotel room with amazing view and design,
especially the washroom's wall decoration and design. 
For your information, the washroom's wall was half transparent!
Overall the interior design of this room worth a 4 star rating.

Out of my suprise, i didn't feel anxious or tension with my first photoshoot,
It went smooth and we finished the shooting around 12++am .
However, i m not fully satisfied with my performance and pose,
somemore i never did a full make up :(

So i looked damn tiring and not pretty enough in the photo><
Anyway, lots of appreciate to Brandon for giving me this chance to be his model:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big Grin Smile Bear Big Grin Smile Bear Big Grin Smile BearBlinking Kawaii Cute Bear Blinking Kawaii Cute Bear Domo-kun Cute